Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tik-TakBow

Another Sunday, another race. Our third run at UPD was a good one; pretty organized and well-facilitated. Hats off to UP JPIA! You guys did well. :)

Unlike the usual distances, this race had even numbered intervals: 2k, 6k, and 18k. The path was good and there were people with markers in various places. There was an adequate amount of water, and the technology they had at the finish line was pretty impressive. Three different lanes for the three race categories, and added refreshment bonuses to boot. Good race, good race.

I wonder, is the program they use on the computer to time people downloadable? That would be pretty awesome if were. Any ideas?

Up next, the La Salle Run happening at The Fort. Looks like I'll be skipping this one, as my body cannot handle the abuse at the moment. I have so much to do and I can't afford to sleep my Sunday off right now. I really want to join though, but I must, must, must control myself. There will always be other races, yes? So now I have more time to train. Or procrastinate. :p

BTW, has anybody heard about the earthquake prediction on the 18th? My mom (or was it my brother?) told me that this Brazilian (I think) dude who predicted 9/11 and the Thailand Tsunami also sees the Philippines going into some massive shakefest next Friday. The thought just turns my bones to mush. Hopefully that isn't true.

So there, a bit of up news and down news for perfect balance. Cheerio(s)!

2 comments:

ibanrunner said...

hi Jenna,

I enjoy reading your blog. Hopw to meet you in the future races. Have a nice weekend.

www.ibanrunner.wordpress.com

Jenna S said...

hey there! aw, thanks for that. :) sorry I got to replying just now, I haven't been updating much. Anyhoo, see you around!