Friday, July 4, 2008

Too Little, Too Late

So I haven't been training. I haven't been running much either. God, I really need some solid motivation. I have all these ideal scenarios in my head, but sooner or later laziness and procrastination come lurking, bite me in the ass, and leave me for dead. What to do, what to do?

Speaking of procrastination (nasty critter that it is), I have yet to sign up for the Tik-Takbo run. I didn't bother reading between the lines, so I missed out on the fact that reg is only from 6-9am until tomorrow morning. WHOOPS. I'm most definitely dealing with that tomorrow.

In other things, I want a bike. My dad lent me his racer but I think it's too big, and I have yet to have it tuned up. Monix, I'm jealous! I want a sixto of my oooown :( Except I'll name him Mr. Bike because I'm creative and original like that. Mahahahaaaa

Enough of that, I'm off to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think there's hope naman for your bike.. let's bring it to bike king one of these days para the guys there can give you a "bike fitting." i love that shop. people there are so nice. you should get your gear there too.

after my o3 race let's practice your cycling. :)