Friday, February 8, 2013

Motivation

I have this bad, bad habit of not finishing things I start. This tends to happen with everything (except food, don't judge) and it's been getting pretty annoying lately. Med School has opened up this whole new world where unfinished business can ruin your hopes and dreams of one day becoming a doctor. It's a hard habit to break, especially at my age. With my birthday coming up and all, I have come to the realization that I have to change, like, right now.

Aaaand so, in line with this, I've decided to get this blog ball rolling (seriously, I cannot even count how many times I've said this) again! Sure, it's a running blog, but with me being the relate-everything-with-everything-else kind of person that I am, I'd like to think that being a "Runthusiast" shouldn't only be about enjoying running per se. A Runthusiast is someone who isn't afraid to go the distance. Someone who would rather explore the world and learn all the good and bad things about it than stay shut away from it, forever fearful of the pain and hurt it might bring. Someone who takes risks, falls, and stands right back up. Someone who is not afraid of both success and failure. Someone who just runs.

...Well. Took it a bit too far there, didn't I?

So, there! Hello again, World! Here's a little starter video on motivation from one of my favorite YouTube artists, David So. You gotta check this guy out. He's heeelaryaz.



Peace!





No comments: